“SEO is far from dead, it’s changed so drastically that people really need to learn to think of it as less of a marketing tactic, and more of a branding play”, quoted Mr. Sam McRoberts, CEO, VUDU Marketing.
Indeed, Organic Search Engine Optimization is far from dead. Presenting list of 7 reasons why you should consider SEO for your business.
- It still works - The technique is to focus on optimal user experience while performing methodic SEO, your website will be rewarded with higher positioning and organic traffic.
- Nor is it going to stop working any time soon - Looking at the growth of the search engine, it is unlikely that SEO will cease to be effective any time in the foreseeable future. In fact even audio and video searches ultimately depend on keywords.
- Cost Effectiveness - When compared to the costs associated to other forms of Digital Marketing such as Google AdWords, SMM or Email Marketing, SEO provides fairly good ROI. With very little inputs, businesses get tremendously better outcomes.
- Search Engine market share has been increasing - Most customer now judge a business based on the online reviews prior to deciding, and this number is only expected to increase. So all your perspective customers will check your online presence, hence SEO’s importance is growing instead of depleting.
- Mobile Internet availability and local search optimization - Apart from the fact that mobile internet is so easily accessible, when compared to traditional desktop devices, mobile devices are becoming more popular giving a whole new world of effective SEO techniques, such as local search optimization.
- Not having a healthy content profile is damaging - With each and every update to its search algorithm, Google and other engines change the way they look at websites. Things which didn’t exist a few years ago, such as social media indicators, are now given fairly high importance in terms of their impact on your rankings. Not building a healthy content profile spread out months and years is potentially damaging to your business, as it is one of the factors Google evaluates when looking at your site.
- Your competitors are doing it - SEO is a never-ending process, if you’re not moving forward and improving your position, you’re losing ground to a competitor who is. That’s a simple fact of how the process works. Don’t let your competitors out maneuver you by ignoring this valuable tool for your business.